RULES FOR REFUNDS AND EXCHANGE OF GOODS IN RESERVED AND RESERVED-KIDS RETAIL STORES
1. These Rules (hereinafter referred to as the "Rules") specify the principles of refunds and exchanges of goods purchased in Reserved network Retail stores.
2. The Rules are not applicable to Outlet stores and the Online store, where Reserved brand products are sold.
The terms used herein have the following meaning:
1. Seller - LPP S.A. with its registered office in Gdańsk 80-769, ul. Łąkowa 39/44.
2. Goods – all products purchased in Reserved network Retail stores located in Poland.
3. Reserved network Retail store – a retail store under the Reserved or Reserved KIDS brand – located in Poland.
4. Exchange of Goods – exchange of a purchased product for an identical product in terms of the size or colour.
1. Each Consumer is allowed to make a refund or exchange of goods purchased at a Reserved network Retail store within 30 days from the date of purchase (i.e. from the day following the date on the receipt / VAT invoice indicated as the date of sale), based on the rules specified herein. After the above period, refunds will not be accepted.
2. The following goods are subject to a refund or exchange:
a. products without any traces of wear or use;
b. products without any damage;
c. products with originally attached permanent tags, especially undamaged labels and price tags which were attached to the product by the Seller and which do not show any signs of having been removed or reattached,
d. bathing suits with undamaged protective liners (suit bottom)
e. products in original, undamaged packaging, if provided;
3. The following goods are not subject to a refund or exchange:
a. underwear (panties);
b. goods purchased in Outlet stores;
c. goods not purchased in Poland;
d. goods purchased on special terms, such as damaged products.
4. A refund or exchange of goods can be made at any Store, regardless of the actual place of purchase. A refund or exchange will be completed only upon presenting the original receipt or VAT invoice, and if the payment was made using a card, also the card payment confirmation from a terminal should be presented.
5. Once the goods are accepted for a refund, the Consumer:
a. returns the receipt referred to in the previous item to the Seller. If the receipt contains other products, the Consumer will receive a replacement receipt. The original receipt remains with the Seller.
b. presents the original VAT Invoice to the Seller. If the Invoice contains other products, the Consumer will receive a corrective Invoice. The original VAT Invoice is returned to the Consumer.
6. Once the goods are accepted for an exchange, the Consumer:
a. presents the receipt referred to in item 4 § 3 to the Seller for viewing purposes. The Seller makes a note on the receipt about exchanging the product. The original receipt remains with the Customer.
b. presents the original VAT Invoice to the Seller. The Consumer receives a corrective invoice. The original VAT Invoice is returned to the Consumer.
A refund is made by means of refunding the price paid by the Consumer:
a. if the Consumer paid for the goods by cash, the refund is made in cash;
b. if the payment is made by a credit or debit card, the refund is made to the same card, which was used to pay for the goods. A refund to a credit or debit card can only be completed to the card owner.
c. If the payment of the full price for goods was made using a Reserved Gift Voucher, the refund is made to the Gift Voucher.
d. when paying with Sodexo Coupons or other money coupons which are accepted at the Reserved network, the refund is made to a Reserved Gift Voucher.
1. Any complaints or reservations relating to enforcement of the Rules should be submitted in writing within 3 days of occurrence of an event justifying the complaint, to the Seller's address indicated in §2 item 1 hereof.
2. The Rules can be found at the Reserved Stores or online at www.reserved.com
3. The Rules are valid from 12 May 2015 until further notice.