We do our best to make shopping in our service as friendly and intuitive as possible. Below you will find information about standard procedure to follow in order purchase products with us.
1. You can add products to your basket while you are on product page or in quickshop window, where you can learn about details about the product (pictures, colors and sizes available).
2. Once you have selected correct size (whether it is correct you can go to "size guide") you can add the product to your basket. You may also add it to your "wishlist", from which you will be able to move products to the basket. Added to basket may be only available sizes and to your "wishlist" also the ones currently out of stock (unavailable sizes are marked grey). While on product page you may check availability of the product in our stores in Poland.
3. Each time you add a product to the basket in the upper right corner of the site you will see basket preview which shows three recently added.
4. Click on "basket preview" in upper right corner basket or "process order" on product page or quickshop window will take you to the full option basket, where you can change the number of items or move items to your wishlist.
5. When you make sure that your basket is ready you can go to checkout process. In the next step, you may choose delivery method and address, and invoice data as an option. Depending on the delivery method you may go to the "online payment" and be forwarded to PayPal service or (if "express shippment" or "standard courier" is chosen) click on "cash on delivery". And that is the last step of finalizing purchase process on our site.
6. After placing your order you will receive an automatic confirmation email with information on further processing of the order.