RESERVED GIFT CARD REGULATIONS
1. The following capitalised terms used herein shall have the following meaning:
a. Issuer – LPPS.A.with its office inGdańskul. Łąkowa 39/44;
b. Store – a point of sale of Goods belonging to the Reserved and Reserved Kids Chain located on the territory of Polandand marked as accepting the Reserved Gift Cards;
c. Reserved Gift Card – a card with points stored on it, which together form an electronic coupon – electronic equivalent of a coupon – a bearer card entitling the User to use it at a Store;
d. Purchaser – a person transferring the cash to the Issuer at a Store in the amount equal to the coupon value in exchange for the Issuer’s Reserved Gift Card;
e. User – a holder of a Reserved Gift Card presenting it for use at a Store;
f. Goods – items offered for sale in Stores.
2. The Issuer undertakes to provide the Purchaser with a Reserved Gift Card (with points recorded on it corresponding to the number declared by the Purchaser, but not lower than 20), and subsequently to accept it for use in Stores. The Purchaser undertakes to provide the Issuer with cash in the amount corresponding to the number of the declared points and to use the Reserved Gift Card in Stores in the Reserved Gift Card validity period.
3. The ownership of the cash provided by the Purchaser under item 2 above is transferred in full to the Issuer upon issuing the Reserved Gift Card.
4. The value of a Reserved Gift Card is given in PLN and equal to the number of points stored on it. 1 (in words: one) point is worth PLN 1 (in words: one zloty).
5. Once the User concludes a sales agreement concerning the Goods with the Issuer submitting the Reserved Gift Card for use, the sum of points collected on the Reserved Gift Card will be decreased by the number of points corresponding to the price payable to the Issuer for the Goods sold.
6. At the time of decreasing the number of points collected on a Reserved Gift Card by the number of points corresponding to the price payable to the Issuer for the Goods purchased with the use of a Reserved Gift Card the amounts payable to the Issuer by the User due to the sales price of the goods are redeemed in the amount equal to the number of points deducted from the sum of points stored on such Reserved Gift Card.
7. Reserved Gift Card is not exchangeable for cash.
8. Reserved Gift Card remains valid for the period of twelve months from the date of receipt of the card by the Purchaser. Once the Reserved Gift Card is received by the Purchaser, the card is activated. A Reserved Gift Card is not valid until activated by the Issuer. The validity period of a Reserved Gift Card cannot be extended.
9. Reserved Gift Card may be used exclusively in Stores after it has been activated.
10. The Issuer hands over a Reserved Gift Card to the Purchaser only at a Store.
11. A Store is not responsible for Reserved Gift Cards that have been lost (or damaged) after handing over to the Purchaser.
12. The use of a Reserved Gift Card by a User will also be construed as a valid transaction if the User takes possession of the Reserved Gift Card in an unauthorised way.
13. In case of loss, damage or theft of a Reserved Gift Card the User is not entitled to any claims against the Issuer.
14. The User uses a Reserved Gift Card by presenting the Gift Card to the Store staff. The staff deducts from the Card the number of points corresponding to the price of the Goods purchased by the User from the Issuer.
15. The Issuer must inform the User that the Reserved Gift Card:
a. may be used exclusively at Stores;
b. is not exchangeable for cash;
c. has an expiry date and cannot be used when expired.
16. The Issuer may refuse to accept a Reserved Gift Card if:
a. the validity period of the Reserved Gift Card has expired,
b. there is no technical possibility to use a Reserved Gift Card, in particular due to:
i. the lack of possibility to connect to the Issuer’s IT system,
ii. damage to the Reserved Gift Card to the extent which does not allow for reading the data stored on such Reserved Gift Card.
17. The Issuer shall not be responsible for the effects of the lack of possibility to use a Reserved Gift Card resulting from circumstances for which the Issuer is not responsible, in particular resulting from the loss of electronic or telephone connection between the Stores and the Issuer’s IT system.
18. If, despite the expiry of a Reserved Gift Card’s validity period, the points stored on the Reserved Gift Card remain unused, the User has no right to demand the reimbursement of cash paid to the Issuer.
19. Should the price of the Goods purchased by the User using the Reserved Gift Card be higher than the corresponding number of points stored on a Reserved Gift Card, the User shall pay the difference in cash or by a payment card.
20. Should the price of the Goods purchased by the User using the Reserved Gift Card be higher than the corresponding number of points stored on a Reserved Gift Card, the User may use the points from another Reserved Gift Card.
21. Reserved Gift Card that is damaged to an extent that does not allow for its correct use can be a subject of complaint. Filing a complaint, the User returns the damaged Reserved Gift Card to the staff of a Store. When a complaint is adjusted, the Issuer shall issue a new Reserved Gift Card, which shall be credited with the same number of points as stored on the damaged Reserved Gift Card at the time of returning it to the Issuer. A new Reserved Gift Card issued by the Issuer to the User will be valid for the period equal to the period of validity of a reported damaged Reserved Gift Card.
22. All complaints related to Reserved Gift Cards shall be examined by the Issuer in writing in the period of 30 (in words: thirty) days from the date of submitting a written complaint by the User.
23. Complaints related to Reserved Gift Cards may be submitted to the Stores during the opening hours. The Issuer will send the repaired Reserved Gift Cards to the store in which the complaint has been filed.
24. Inthe case of return of the Goods purchased at the Stores with the use of a RESERVED Gift Card, the User shall receive from the Issuer new points in the number corresponding to the price of the returned Goods. New points shall be recorded on a new RESERVED Gift Card the Issuer shall issue to the User at the moment of returning the Goods. A RESERVED Gift Card issued by the Issuer to the User in compliance with this clause will be valid for twelve months from the date of issuing.
25. By payment of cash to the Issuer and the receipt of a Reserved Gift Card the User represents to have read these Regulations, to have understood their content and submits no reservations as to the Regulations and undertakes to comply with them.
26. By presenting a Reserved Gift Card to the Store while purchasing Goods at the Store, the User confirms the fact of using the Reserved Gift Card according to the documentation held by the Issuer.
27. Reserved Gift Card is not an electronic payment instrument, is not an electronic cash instrument and is not a payment card.
28. All issues not regulated herein shall be governed by the provisions of law on sales coupons.
29. The issuance of a Reserved Gift Card for the User does not constitute sales subject to VAT taxation in the meaning of relevant tax laws. At the request submitted to the Issuer at the moment of issuing the Reserved Gift Card at the latest, the User has the right, to document the payment of cash, to receive from the Issuer only a written receipt which is neither a fiscal receipt nor a VAT invoice.
30. The Organizer reserves the right to change the Regulations at any time without giving a reason. The amended Regulations will be available on www.reserved.com and in Reserved and Reserved-Kids Stores.